Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before entering the draw:
- Participation in the Royal Northern Countryside Initiative (RNCI) Kilt Raffle 2018 costs £5 per entry.
- Profits from this raffle will support the work of the Royal Northern Countryside Initiative. Registered charity: Scotland (SC033448).
- The raffle is open to all mainland Great Britain residents aged 16 and over (excluding Northern Ireland) with postage included. Entries from overseas will be accepted but postage costs of the kilt must be covered by the winner.
- It is an offence for raffle entries to be sold to, or by, a person under 16 years of age. If anyone is found to be under 16, they will automatically forfeit their right to a prize.
- Payment for participation in the raffle can be made in cash, by cheque payable to “Royal Northern Countryside Initiative' or via PayPal.
- Charity Aid Foundation vouchers or those funded by Give As You Earn accounts cannot be used as payment for raffle tickets.
- There will be no limitto the maximum number of ticket sales per person although it is not permitted to re-sell tickets.
- Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received. Part payments will be treated as a donation to the RNCI.
- The closing date for postal entries will be 23rd Nov 2018. Late entries will be treated as a donation to the RNCI. If ticket is desired then a returned envelope with the correct postage must be present.
- The draw will take place in 27th Nov 2018. The winner will be randomly drawn in the presence of two witnesses.
- The winner will be contacted directly on successful selection. The winner will receive a one of a kind kilt designed and created by Keith Kilt & Textile Centre. The kilt will be as shown within the photos with an alteration budget to allow for changes to fit the winner.
- Data is being held for the purpose of contacting the winner. All data will be held lawfully and destroyed after a suitable period has passed.
- The winner's name, county and winning number will be posted on our website and social media.
- Winners will be asked to provide a photograph or to be photographed and interviewed to provide a quote about winning in order to help the RNCI promote future fundraising.
- The Royal Northern Countryside Initiative (RNCI) Kilt Raffle 2018 is licensed by Aberdeen City Council Licencing Department. Contact: Royal Northern Countryside Initiative, 179 Crown Street, Aberdeen, AB11 6JA
GambleAware is the UK’s leading authority on the provision of support, advice and counselling to people affected by gambling problems. If you or someone you know needs help or advice, call their helpline on 0845 6000 133 or visit www.gambleaware.org.uk